Friday, May 3, 2013

Grandpa Willy


Boys, I know that you have been wondering about your grandfather, so I’ll tell you a little bit about him. He was a very hard working man he didn't know anything different then to work hard this allowed him to support happy your grandma and I. However he was always traveling for business which kept him from home a lot. When I was younger I was a pretty good football player and had the possibility of being a college football player. Although due to a bad grade that all changed for me. This is why I’m so hard on you about keeping your grades up because I want the best for you and I don’t want anything to hold you back. Unfortunately your grandfather could never understand this, he never let me live down the fact that I never ended up playing college ball. I promise to be different I will back you up in whatever you want to do I will never force you to do anything. Toward the end of your grandpa’s life he started to develop dementia this caused him to be trapped in the past it was hard for him to work and he eventually was fired. Even with this dementia he never stopped loving his family, he had a really tough time showing it but I knew deep down inside that he loved each and every one of us. I want you kids to know that he was a good man and I wish you could have known him. 

1 comment:

  1. It seems realistic to think that father Biff would be ultra-supportive of anything his children would want to do!

    ReplyDelete