Monday, May 6, 2013

Best Of/Worst Of


  1. My favorite poem was the Red Wheelbarrow because I couldn't believe how much you could get out of such a short poem.
  2. My least favorite poem was the Sestina or Thirteen Ways of Looking at a Blackbird because of how complicated the structure of the poem is.
  3. My favorite Short story was the Lottery because it was interesting so it caught my attention.
  4. My least favorite Short Story was Bartleby because it was really hard to get into and didn't make a lot of sense.
  5. Next years students should read Death of a Salesman.
  6. By watching Death of a Salesman and Bartleby it did help me because then I could visualize it when I was reading it. 
  7. My favorite in-class activity was watching the movies.
  8. My least favorite in-class activity (Even though it did help) was organizing and matching the sentences to the short stories.
  9. I don't think that it would be necessary to have presentations but rather whole class discussions about topics. 
  10. The creative blog posts could be kinda helpful with some stuff. My favorite blog post was the Unexpected Ode 
  11. My least favorite blog post was the Sestina.  

1 comment:

  1. Yes, the sestina is a difficult form and requires more concentration than other poetic forms! :)

    ReplyDelete