Thursday, January 24, 2013

A little about me

Dear English 150 Students,

Hello I'm Robert and I'm 19 years old. I like to do all sorts of outdoor activities such as hunting, camping, and riding dirt bikes. I played sports all the way through high school and I would like to play intramural sports here in college. I'm currently going to school to become a Radiology Technician, and this is my first year of college. I can't wait to graduate and start to work so that I can afford to do things like take my parents on vacation. I’m looking forward to reading other peoples blogs and getting to know them a little better.

Thanks,
            Robert  

1 comment:

  1. Hi Robert. I think it's sweet that you would like to take your parents on vacation. Where would you take them if you had the money right now? Have you traveled a lot thus far in your nineteen years?

    ReplyDelete