Thursday, March 14, 2013

Mrs. Mallard


  1. I have recently found out that my husband has passed and even though I knew it was hard for Josephine to break the news to me she did it in the most gentle of ways... sigh. 
  2. I have chose to lock myself in my bedroom to morn alone. I'm trying not to feel like life is over.
  3. I just wish I could have had one more day with him to tell him how much I loved him.. 
  4. As I gaze out my bedroom window I see a world full of life and I wonder is my life over, or has it just begun?
  5. There is so much beauty in this world, It feels good to take it in. 
  6. I hear Josephine knocking on the door and asking for me to let her in but I don't know if I should i fell like I need to be alone. 
  7. I don't think my husband would want me to stay locked up in my bedroom, I feel like he would want me to get up and go out and enjoy the rest of my life, So that is exactly what I'm going to do. 
  8. I have decided to let Josephine back into my bedroom and as we set here talking, I'm starting to feel much better. 
  9. Josephine and I have decided to go out and get a bite to eat. any suggestions??
  10. OH MY GOODNESS BRENTLY IS ALIVE!
  11. This is Josephine on Mrs. Mallard's Facebook, due to the surprise of her husbands return she passed last night, please send you love and prayers to Brently as he morns the loss of his wife. Thank you.
This web page has helped me through the grieving process...   http://www.helpguide.org/mental/grief_loss.htm 


This is a picture of Brently and I. I miss him sooo much. 
 Coping with Loss: Guide to Grieving and Bereavement

2 comments:

  1. I can really see your blog as a facebook page.
    Good job

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww....It's sad that Josephine would have to report the news to Facebook friends! It would be a real roller coaster for Facebook friends too, as they would be getting the shock of Brently's death...then the news that he wasn't dead...then the news of Mrs. Mallard's death! :)

    ReplyDelete